HOT, to Not! That is what will happen if you have a broken air conditioner and call us. In most cases we can have a technician on the road and heading out your way in just an hour or two - if you can schedule out an appointment that helps. Like all the Austin area HVAC companies the summer months are busiest so please be understanding as our schedule tends to fill quickly each day. I assure you we'll do everything we can to provide great service and do so in a timely manner.
Rollingwood, TX is found in Travis County and has a population of around 1,412 people according to the 2010 census. It is 3 miles to the west of downtown Austin, making it a great small community for people to live and raise their families, all while having jobs in the Austin metro area that they can easily commute to each day. The town has a beautiful public park with softball fields, a pool, and a children's play area. Homeowners here love their town, even if they may not be so in love with the scorching hot temperatures that come each summer!
As a homeowner here, it is your job to be sure that all appliances in your home are working like they should, and this certainly includes your air conditioner. Your AC is what helps to keep your family cool and comfortable on days that feel like they couldn't get any hotter. When you notice a problem with this system, you need to be sure that you get in touch with a professional ac repair contractor ASAP before the unit breaks down entirely, leaving you with cranky, hot, and uncomfortable family members and guests! We have been helping your neighbors and working in your community for years now, and we look forward to helping you next. We have the experience, skills, and know-how to properly diagnose a wide variety of HVAC problems and get them repaired fast!
There are some things you can do on your own to prevent a total AC breakdown in the future, and here are some tips that Trane has put together for homeowners.
1. Be sure that there is enough refrigerant in the unit. You will know it needs to be re-charged if there are rooms or levels in your home that feel much warmer than they usually do.
2. Inspect and clean the coils to be sure there is no dirt build-up.
3. Check fan blades in the unit for any damage or wear and tear.
4. Be sure that the drain is not clogged. A cap can be bought from your local hardware store that can be placed on the end of the pipe to prevent debris from getting inside.
5. Trim away bushes, limbs, and shrubs that may be growing too close to the unit.
1. Inspect and be sure that the thermostat is working like it should. Some run on batteries that may need to be replaced. Check the wiring running to the unit.
2. The motor may need to be lubricated, and the fan belt may need to be replaced every so often (check your owner's manual).
3. Inspect the system for leaks as this may be refrigerant that is getting out.
4. Check for signs of corrosion on the unit.
5. Clean and replace air filters at least once every three months.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for AC repair today, please give us a call or fill out our online contact form. We are here and ready to help you!
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Cedar Park, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood